What’s good guys! I had a recent trip to Canada from California and wasn’t sure what I could bring on the plane with me. A lot of forums and videos were saying to not leave anything valuable in your checked bag and to take everything with you on the plane itself. I flew Air Canada which allows for one carry on and one personal article item. Below is a list of all the gear I carried with me separated by bag type.
Hope this video helps you in any way to feel more comfortable when flying on an airplane with your video production gear!
Lowepro 450 AW:
– Sony A6500
– Mavic Pro, Remote Control and 3 Batteries
– Rangers 9 slots Lens Filter Case (Used to place 5 Sony batteries, two double AA batteries, 3 AAA batteries)
– Sony 18-105 F4, Canon 50mm F1.4 USM, Canon 85mm F1.8, Sony 28mm F2.0
– Zoom H4N
– Wireless intervalometer, misc USB cables, External Powerbank, SD card case
– Polar Pro Mavic Pro Lens Filters
– Peak Design SL-2 Camera Strap
– Joby Gorillapod attached to the outside of the bag
Booqbags Python Messenger Bag:
– 2016 Macbook Pro 15″, power adapter, cable and HooToo USB-C hub
– Sony A7RII with Metabones MKIV and Canon 24-70mm F4 attached
– Sony 35mm F2.8
– Various ND filters and Polarizers
– LaCie 2TB USB 3.0 External Drive
– Shure Lenshopper shotgun mic
Thanks again for watching! See you in the next one!
Canon 80D — http://amzn.to/2miYMDy
Sony A7RII — http://amzn.to/2peu7oG
Sony A6500 — http://amzn.to/2nDaPvV
Olympus OM-D E-M10 MKII — http://amzn.to/2pLYvdi
Canon Powershot G7X — http://amzn.to/2ks4C3n
Link to Amazon Store for all of my gear
Canva.com for thumbnails — https://www.canva.com
Final Cut Pro X
Adobe After Effects CC
Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Macbook Pro 15″, 2016: 2.9Ghz i7, 16GB RAM, 512 SSD, Radeon Pro 460 4GB
All links above are Amazon Associated links. If any of the items purchased by you through Amazon come from this video a small portion is monetized to help fund the growth and increased production quality of this channel.